- Heidelberg Catechism (2010-11)
- Heidelberg Catechism (2012-)
- The Christian Fully Equipped for the Battle
- Teaching Transgressors Jehovah's Ways
- The Signs of Christ's Coming
- Watching for Christ's Return
- The Happiness of Jehovah's Sheep
- Covenant Remnant Providentially Preserved
- Carnal Christians
- Philemon: An Object Lesson in Forgiveness
- [Not In A Series]
- Samson: Strong in Jehovah, Weak in the Flesh
- By Series
Receive our newsletter & church bulletin (we'll never share your e-mail address without your permission).
Many Evangelicals believe that the devil is behind all disasters in the world and that God has nothing or little… Read More +
Don Fortner claims that the Reformed Faith, especially the Westminster Confession, promotes heresy. Manuel Kuhs answers him.Read More +
If Calvin were alive today would he be a six day creationist or a theistic evolutionist?Read More +
We are a group of Reformed Christians who meet together in Limerick City, Ireland, to worship the LORD according to the biblical and Reformed faith as summarised in the historic confessions of faith, namely the Heidelberg Catechism, the Belgic Confession and the Canons of Dort.
We meet in Conradh na Gaeilge Hall, Thomas Street, Limerick City. Click here for more info.